Position: Senior Sales and Marketing Attorney
Location: US: Oregon, Hillsboro; California, Folsom and Santa Clara
Description: Join the team recognized as the 2016 Legal Department of the Year by The Recorder Magazine. Intel has an immediate opening for a Senior Attorney supporting Intel’s worldwide server systems sales group. This is an excellent opportunity to join a smart, creative team of lawyers counseling on complex global matters for a key and dynamic Intel sales group.
In this position, you will:
- Partner with business clients to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for server systems;
- Counsel on sales, competition, commercial, pricing and marketing law matters;
- Draft and negotiate various sales, licensing, pricing, marketing, engineering and commercial terms agreements;
- Assist in the creation of policies and procedures supporting antitrust and sales best practices;
- Assist Intel’s Litigation and Legal Compliance teams on sales and marketing projects; and
- Develop and deliver client training and support compliance efforts.
- J.D. from an accredited law school;
- Current US state bar membership; and
- 7+ years of relevant legal experience.
Desirable Attributes and Skills:
- Previous in-house counsel experience supporting clients selling systems or devices;
- Ability to tightly integrate with clients, understand their objectives, and communicate clear, concise and practical legal advice;
- Familiarity with antitrust, commercial and marketing law;
- Strong communication, collaboration, influencing, drafting and negotiation skills;
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make decisions on complex legal issues and drive creative, risk-optimized business solutions;
- Demonstrated teaming and project management skills and ability to successfully work with attorneys and business clients across different geographies;
- Decisiveness and proven ability to function independently with minimal supervision; and
- Talent for proactively anticipating issues and successfully managing a diverse and complex workload with competing priorities.