2019 Inclusion Index Survey
We are excited to invite you to participate in the 2019 Inclusion Index. Developed in partnership with Russell Reynolds Associates, this proprietary survey enables organizations to measure and improve inclusion in regard to company leadership, practices, and culture. We want to know what you think about your organization’s inclusiveness. What gets measured gets managed; your thoughts will inform meaningful progress on your organization’s diversity and inclusion efforts.
Make your voice heard in this year’s Inclusion Index survey!
The survey asks participants to evaluate their company’s performance on a scale, measuring areas such as engagement, culture, diversity, retention, and performance and development processes. This data will better equip senior legal executives to lead more inclusively and empower and properly prepare rising leaders for general counsel positions. It will also provide opportunities for us to work with leaders to share best practices and challenges in developing a diverse, inclusive and equitable organizational culture.
How will this information be used?
The information you provide in response to the survey questions is confidential. Individual responses are aggregated with those of other participants to create a summary report on overall trends related to D&I within the legal profession. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of this survey and can only be accessed by a handful of people involved in the survey distribution and analysis. No individual responses will be reported or shared.
How to take the survey:
- Please click this link to the survey.
- The 15-minute survey is conducted online.
- MCCA membership is NOT required. Non-members are encouraged to participate.
- Note that there is no fee for participation, and the survey is open to all corporate legal departments and law firms.
- If you would like to preview the questions, please click on this link to view a digital version of the survey, including complete instructions. (Note that the sample survey is provided only as a sample for your reference; you must complete the survey online, for which a link is needed.)
- This year’s survey will close Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
We hope to count on your participation and support of this important initiative, as you are playing a crucial role to help promote transparency and progress in the legal profession.