Will Chuchawat is the Managing Partner of the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. He does M&A, all day, every day.
Areas of Practice
Will has closed hundreds of deals in A&D, life sciences, healthcare, consumer, TMT, industrials, financial services, manufacturing, food and beverage and other industries.
Will has been consistently recognized as one of the best attorneys in the country, including:
- Named one of Law360‘s Top Attorneys in the Nation Under 40
- The M&A Advisor named him as one of the “40 Under 40” in the West, which includes: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, OK, SD, TX, UT, WA and WY. The M&A Advisor made their selections from a pool of not just attorneys, but everyone in the M&A and turnaround space, which included private equity professionals, bankers, consultants, accountants, money managers, etc.
- The Daily Journal named him one of the top 20 attorneys under 40 in California
- The Recorder named him one of the 50 Lawyers on the Fast Track in California
- The LA Business Journal named him one of the Most Influential Minority Lawyers
- Legal 500, Mergers and Acquisitions 2015-2019
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2012-2019
Will earned his J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School. He received his B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. In addition to English, Will speaks Chinese, Spanish and Thai