Position: Intellectual Property Paralegal
Location: Chaska, MN or Billerica, MA
Description: Entegris is seeking an energetic Intellectual Property Paralegal with strong expertise and experience with accurate execution of tasks associated with all phases of U.S. and International Patent Prosecution, to join our multi-location IP Team. This position can be located in Chaska, MN or Billerica, MA.
- Maintain a large worldwide patent and trademark docket – U.S. and International
- Formalize, File and Docket U.S. and International (PCT and national stage) patent and trademark applications
- Work closely with attorneys and agents to manage their dockets and support patent and trademark prosecution activities from invention disclosure to patent maintenance
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal clients, including R&D teams, business teams, inventors, and managers.
- File prosecution responses, action items, etc.
- Prepare and handle all related formalities, such as Declarations, POAs, Assignments, Information Disclosures Statements, Missing Parts, etc.
- Correspond with international firms and agents
- Research patent family information in multiple jurisdictions
- Support litigation, as needed
- Administrative Support for the attorneys and agents, as needed
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Contact: Sue Lee, email@example.com
Successful candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, including managing a docket of a large global IP portfolio, filing with USPTO, PCT-SAFE, etc.
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Demonstrable and deep knowledge of the PCT and USPTO process, patent procedural requirements and practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, and keen organizational skills
- Versatility, able to work with team members in other company locations
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)