Company: Prudential Financial, Inc.
Position: Vice President, Ethics Case Management – GLO000LW (Global Business Ethics & Integrity)
Location: Newark, NJ
Description: We are seeking a Vice President, Ethics Case Management and Training proactively to manage and direct the day-to-day work of the Case Management and Training team located in our headquarters in Newark, New Jersey. The successful candidate will have experience in running a case management program, developing training curriculums and delivering training, as well as be knowledgeable on leveraging the power of technology and data. Familiarity with employment laws, financial services regulation, and Sarbanes Oxley is important. The candidate may have experience in one or more of the following areas: HR, ER, employment law, litigation, ethics, or compliance. The incumbent must have the ability to build and maintain relationships across business lines and borders and maintain matrix relationships with Business Ethics Officers in each of Prudential’s businesses and corporate functions.
- Team orientation with at least 5 years in management.
- Execute with high standards, sound judgment, confidentiality, confidence, agility and strong collaborative skills.
- Minimum seven years of relevant experience (e.g., human resources, audit, law, regulatory, investigations or employee/labor relations), with several years of experience in case management, investigation or training development and delivery preferred.
- Experience with a global or multi-national company desired and in the fields of financial services or insurance, preferred.
- Global experience and multi-cultural knowledge desired.
- Quantitative analytical skills – ability to interpret and present data and drive innovation through insights.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with an ability to make complex issues understandable.
- Leadership skills and proven ability to engage with management and a variety of stakeholders while conveying a sense of trust and confidence.
- Ability to act quickly under deadlines and handle multiple projects through on time delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or certification in relevant or related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel (data analysis), and PowerPoint. Database expertise is a plus.