Company: Ameriprise Financial
Position: Senior Compliance Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Description: This Senior Compliance Analyst position is responsible for managing the field compliance policy intake process and responding to field policy questions through email and telephone, developing field policy, and managing the annual attestation and regulatory disclosure process.
About Ameriprise :
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
- Assist business partners in developing and implementing adequate compliance policies and procedures.
- Work with business partners to coordinate publication of field policy.
- Research applicable laws and regulations and analyze their effect on policy, which requires working knowledge of laws, regulations, and internal policies related to Compliance.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry practices and developments.
- Serve as an expert resource on assigned subjects on more complex issues, including policies on non-cash compensation and office signs.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.