Company: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP
Position: Professional Liability Attorney
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Description: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck’s Los Angeles office is seeking a highly motivated litigation associate with five to ten years of experience for our Professional Liability practice group.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Independently manage a defense litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end.
- Represent clients in a wide range of professional liability cases.
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions.
- Communicate with and provide status reports to clients.
Contact: Richard A. Senzer, Esq., Director of Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-10 years of experience defending Professional Liability claims (Employment Practices Liability experience a plus).
- Juris Doctor Degree and superior academic credentials from an accredited law school.
- Member in good standing of the Bar of the State of California.
- Superior communication, writing and research skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Clerkship and/or law journal experience preferred.