Company: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP
Position: Litigation Associate
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Description:The Fort Lauderdale office of Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck seeks an experienced litigation associate with a demonstrated ability to handle cases with minimal supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Independently manage a defense litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end.
- Represent clients in a wide range of cases, including Labor & Employment, HOA and complex commercial litigation.
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions.
Contact: Richard A. Senzer, Director of Talent Acquisition
- At least 5 years of defense litigation experience (Employment Practices Liability, HOA and/or complex commercial litigation experience a plus).
- Juris Doctor degree and superior academic credentials from an ABA accredited law school.
- Member in good standing of the Bar of the State of Florida.
- Superior communication, writing and research skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.