Company: Bloomberg Industry Group
Position: Legal Analyst – Legal Operations
Location: Arlington, VA
- Works with the Analysis Team Leads and fellow Analysts on project-based teams to create and deliver unique, recurring, technology-enhanced tools and content for the markets served by the business.
- Works with the Analysis Team Leads and fellow Analysts to optimize workflows through technologies.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and as the face of Bloomberg Law expertise in the market through interactions with law school, law firm, government, and corporate leaders.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Contact: Lori Siets, Senior Recruiter, Bloomberg Law firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good knowledge of relevant areas of law and the legal tech market.
- Understanding of the Bloomberg Law platform, including relevant platform tools and architecture.
- Strong understanding of data governance and analysis.
- Must be a self-driven individual who sets high standards of performance for self and others and leads by personal example.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. JD required.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience and demonstrated success in developing and executing on workflow solutions to solve customer problems in the legal, professional and financial markets. Diverse experience as an individual contributor. An understanding of business practices, project and people management tools, data analysis, and technology utilized in legal environments desired. Experience in legal operations preferred.
Candidates may be required to pass a test for this position.