Company: Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Position: Investment Management Midlevel Associate
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Contact: Please submit your resume, writing sample, and law school transcript at www.morganlewis.com/careers
The successful applicant must:
- Possess four to six years’ experience with investment adviser regulatory matters.
- Have comparable law firm experience and/or experience working at the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Have familiarity and demonstrated experience with the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and other federal securities law.
- Be experienced in counseling top tier investment management firms on investment adviser regulatory matters, including registration, conflicts of interest and disclosure, compliance policies and procedures, advertising and marketing, SEC regulatory examinations and enforcement defense, and the – development of new products and services.
- Have excellent academic credentials as well as strong organization, drafting, communication, and analytical skills.
- Be a member of the Pennsylvania bar.
Candidates must share our values of collegiality, diversity, acquiring the skillset for cutting-edge work and seek to make the practice rewarding both professionally and personally.
Please note: Morgan Lewis is not accepting resumes or referrals from search firms for this position. If you are a search firm, employment agency, or representative of either, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate, even if Morgan Lewis hires said candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Information:
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.