Company: Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Position: Intellectual Property Junior Associate
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Learn more about our Intellectual Property practice:
Learn more about our firm, our commitment to diversity, and our commitment to excellence:
The successful applicant must:
- Have patent prosecution experience in the fields of biotechnology/large molecule technology space, cell biology, chemistry, biochemistry, and biologics. Although not required, candidates with experience in intellectual property due diligence, transactions, and litigation are desirable.
- Possess excellent academic credentials and strong research, writing, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and possess a PhD. A PhD in a biological field, including for example Biochemistry or Molecular Biology is preferred.
- Prior examiner experience and Pennsylvania Bar membership is preferred.
- Candidates must share our values of collegiality, diversity, acquiring the skillset for cutting-edge work and seek to make the practice rewarding both professionally and personally.
Please note: Morgan Lewis is not accepting resumes or referrals from search firms for this position. If you are a search firm, employment agency, or representative of either, you will not be compensated in any way for your referral of a candidate, even if Morgan Lewis hires said candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Information:
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please email email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.