Position: Experienced Litigation, HR, IP Attorney
Location: Chicago, IL
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Primary responsibility to lead and manage a wide variety of litigation (including class actions) and enforcement matters against the company, globally.
- Lead employment and HR attorney to manage litigation, investigations, counseling and M&A/employment issues, globally.
- Lead counsel to Chief Administrative/HR Officer.
- Oversee and manage outside counsel on IP (trademark and patent) matters, including developing an overall IP strategy. Counsel clients internally.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years experienced corporate litigator with proficient HR experience, and ability to oversee and manage IP and real estate outside counsel
- Deep litigation experience, including trials
- Proficient HR experience in order to proactively counsel HR strategy and guide the Chief Administrative/HR Officer and her team, globally
- Experience in managing outside counsel including budgets
- Strategic, holistic, and practical approach to resolving disputes and problem solving
- Solutions oriented legal partner
- Strong communication skills, including executive presence
- Ability to flex between attention to details and executive summaries
- Strong collaborator and team player
- Ability to build relationship internally and externally
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Proactive mindset