Company: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP
Position: Employment Law Attorney (3-5 years)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP, a rapidly-expanding national litigation firm, is seeking an Employment Law Associate for its Blue Bell and Philadelphia offices.
Contact: Richard Senzer, Director of Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2-4 years employment litigation experience including discrimination, harassment, wage & hour and employment contract cases.
- A working knowledge of traditional labor law and the substantive and procedural rules of the NLRB are a plus.
- Familiarity with federal and state employment statutes.
- Ideal candidates should have experience developing strategy, drafting pleadings, taking/defending depositions, arguing motions and the capability of working independently.
- Experience providing advice and counsel on workplace law issues, including employee relations, mitigation of risk, ADA and other workplace accommodation, employment agreements, reductions-in-force, and employment-related policies is also beneficial.
- Must possess strong academic credentials and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional Liability / Errors & Omissions experience a plus.
- Admission to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey is required.