Company: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP
Position: Employment Law Associate
Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP, a rapidly-expanding national litigation firm, is seeking an Employment Law Associate for its San Francisco office.
Contact: Richard A. Senzer, Director of Talent Acquisition
- 2+ years employment litigation experience including discrimination, harassment, wage & hour and employment contract cases.
- Familiarity with federal and state employment statutes
- Ideal candidates should have experience developing strategy, drafting pleadings, taking/defending depositions, arguing motions and the capability of working independently.
- Experience providing advice and counsel on workplace law issues, including employee relations, mitigation of risk, ADA and other workplace accommodation, employment agreements, reductions-in-force, and employment-related policies is also beneficial.
- Must possess strong academic credentials and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Admission to practice law in California is required