Company: Allstate Insurance Company
Position: e-Discovery Senior Specialist
Location: Northbrook, IL
Description: The e-Discovery Senior Specialist is an integral member of the Law & Regulations inhouse eDiscovery team, providing hands-on development, implementation, and support of efficient, cost-effective discovery and related processes for the Litigation Unit. This role works closely with eDiscovery Team colleagues, data collections and processing teams, paralegals and counsel, to support eDiscovery projects from start to finish.
- Perform a variety of tasks in the eDiscovery platform (e.g., creating productions; building dtSearch indexes; creating STRs (responsive terms, privilege terms) and persistent highlighting sets; using Relativity’s Analytics applications, including creating email threading sets; and creating Saved Searches using search terms and metadata fields)
- Create and update project tracking charts using eDiscovery team template, maintaining same from project start to project end
- Assist with researching and collecting non-traditional ESI and non-ESI
- Assist in establishing technical protocols and procedures to manage service delivery
- Prepare and submit detailed work requests to in-house data collections and processing teams, monitor status and report on it to case teams
- Ensure status updates, results reporting and other communications are created and transmitted in a timely manner
- Guide, instruct and support less experienced team members
- Identify and resolve problems requiring broad-based analysis or broadly defined options
This job does not have supervisory duties.
Contact: Interested Candidates can apply directly to the link at https://www.allstate.jobs/title-primary_city-primary_state-allstate/9238269/ediscovery-senior-specialist-northbrook-il/.
Or you can apply within the career section at www.allstate.com, JOB ID 116173
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years litigation support experience and expertise in Relativity
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Relativity Certified Administrator certificate or equivalent, or commit to acquiring within first year of employment
- Relativity Analytics Specialist or Relativity Assisted Review Specialist certifications or equivalent a plus, but not required
- Thorough knowledge of the e-discovery lifecycle and related data processing standards and concepts
- Solid search experience in Relativity, including Boolean search and use of metadata fields
- Strong capabilities in Excel, including formulas and other advanced functionalities
- Highly organized, high-performing, detail-oriented, and driven to produce high-quality work
- Technologically savvy, able to quickly learn new technologies, as well as tech-based processes and workflows
- Proven self-starter combined with well-established experience working in a team environment
- Nimble, able to manage multiple competing priorities and adapt easily to changes in priorities
- Keen on innovation and process improvement
- Strong listening skills to understand and follow instructions, comfortable asking questions when unsure of a process or workflow, and likewise comfortable sharing suggestions directed towards improving existing processes and/or workflows
- Proactive communicator, ensures status updates, results reporting and other communications are created and transmitted in a timely manner
***Position is located in Northbrook, IL, but possibility of working in other locations (Irving, TX or Charlotte, NC).