Description: Facebook seeks a highly motivated team player to serve as Associate General Counsel, Compliance Programs. This position will play a key role in supporting Facebook’s compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and building the compliance programs necessary to do so. This full-time position will be located in our Menlo Park office. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Advise on the design and implementation of company-wide compliance programs and initiatives.
- Advise on frameworks for risk assessments, controls mapping and testing, and compliance program governance and reporting.
- Advise on alignment and integration of compliance operations across risk verticals.
- Advise on legal and regulatory compliance matters across the company, including in the areas of anti-corruption, political activities, government contracting, privacy and security, international trade, EHS, and supply chain management compliance.
- Develop and communicate compliance policies, processes, and training.
- Collaborate with clients and cross-functional teams across Legal and the company to coordinate compliance programs and initiatives.
- Undertake special projects and support other compliance program initiatives.
- J.D. degree and membership in at least one U.S. state bar.
- 8+ years of experience in a compliance-related practice either in-house and/or at a global law firm.
- Interpersonal experience and experience collaborating with teams to solve problems.
- In-house experience at internet, technology, or telecommunications companies.
- Experience and comfort working with data, including to measure compliance program performance and inform priorities.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.