MCCA Virtual Diversity Career Fair
We are proud to announce we will be hosting the MCCA Virtual Diversity Career Fair on October 27, 2021. We know that in today’s world, career development and career mobility are closely intertwined, which is why we are offering a new platform for employers and diverse attorneys seeking new career opportunities with organizations committed to diversity, equity and inclusion to connect with each other virtually.
Prospective employers can connect with diverse talent from all over the country while promoting their organization as an employer of choice. It is a fantastic opportunity for prospective candidates to learn about the different corporations and law firms, conduct informational interviews and learn why our member organizations may be an employer of choice and the key to their career development.
Top Reasons for Employer to Participate
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates.
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews.
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes.
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events.
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process.
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production.
If you are an interested prospective corporate employer and would like to connect with diverse talent, please click here to learn more about how to register for the MCCA Virtual Diversity Career Fair.
If you are an interested job seeker and would like to register for the MCCA Virtual Diversity Career Fair, please click here. There is no cost to register as a job-seeking candidate.
The Virtual Diversity Career Fair is open to everyone (MCCA Members and Non-Members). However, MCCA members, Levels I thru IV, can participate at no additional cost.
To inquire about MCCA membership or to receive your membership promotional code for the Virtual Diversity Career Fair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.