The Minority Corporate Counsel Association holds exceptional events and conferences throughout the year that focus on networking, career development, education and job training.
Attendees learn, connect and are inspired. Below is a list of our upcoming events and programs. We hope to see you there.
April 28, 2018 | New York, NY
KALAGNY is pleased to host a special Women’s Leadership Development Workshop with nationally recognized thought leader Courtney Lynch on Saturday, April 28 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz’s offices in Manhattan (51 W. 52nd St. b/w 5th and 6th).
Join KALAGNY and Courtney Lynch, CEO and Founding Partner of leadership development firm Lead Star, as she shares leadership best practices designed to increase your influence in roles of responsibility, build confidence in your ability to lead and produce outcomes that have a lasting impact on your life. Clients including Google, Facebook and several other Fortune 100 companies have looked to Lead Star for its professional development expertise. (For a quick introduction to Lead Star, view the firm’s video clips here.)
Courtney’s energetic, engaging and straightforward presentation is the ideal guide to understanding:
- A new, refined definition of leadership
- The key behaviors consistently demonstrated by skilled leaders
- Next steps for developing your leadership capability
- How to apply leadership skills to both personal and professional challenges
RSVP here for the workshop.
April 30, 2018 | Washington, D.C
Join the Corporate Law and Corporate Governance Initiative and the Business and Finance Law Program for a full-day conference exploring the growth, development, and impact of the Chief Diversity Officer (CDO) in corporate America.
Panels will include: defining and exploring the role and purpose of the CDO, engagement with the Board, C-suite, employees and other constituents, and a roundtable on best practices.
The conference will feature a lunchtime keynote address by David Wilkins, Lester Kissel Professor of Law, Director on the Center on the Legal Profession, and Vice Dean for Global Initiatives on the Legal Profession, Harvard Law School.
May 17, 2018 | New York, NY
Join the Asian American Bar Association of New York on May 17, 2018 to hear distinguished General Counsel panelists from AIG, Bank of America, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Visa, Newell Brands, and Carter’s discuss perspectives from the office of the General Counsel and issues surrounding diversity & inclusion. Prior to the panel, AABANY will be hosting a cocktail reception where you can meet and network with other in-house counsel.
- Lucy Fato, Executive Vice President & General Counsel – AIG
- David G. Leitch, Global General Counsel – Bank of America
- Sandra Leung, Executive Vice President, General Counsel – Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Kelly Mahon Tullier, Executive Vice President & General Counsel – Visa
- Bradford Turner, Chief Legal & Administrative Officer – Newell Brands
- Moderator: Michael Wu, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary – Carter’s
Register at: www.aabany.org.