The Minority Corporate Counsel Association holds exceptional events and conferences throughout the year that focus on networking, career development, education and job training. Attendees learn, connect and are inspired. Below is a list of our upcoming events and programs. We hope to see you there.
Global Tec Forum
Cleveland Inclusion Summit
July 10, 2020 @ 3PM EST | Webinar
It’s a stressful and anxious time for many. During these times of uncertainty, is your mind constantly going at 150 mph? Do you struggle to keep your attention on a task? Are you always multitasking, unable to focus? Is stress or anxiety keeping you from doing your best work? Mindfulness and meditation practice is the key to increasing focus and productivity!
In this one-hour interactive workshop, you’ll learn:
- The latest research on lawyer burnout, stress, anxiety, depression, and other issues lawyers face
- Tools for stress and anxiety management
- Understanding the stress response
- How mindfulness can decrease distraction and increase productivity
- Practical mindfulness practices you can incorporate into your day
- Increasing awareness and noticing when you’re distracted
- Tips for increasing focus and productivity
Jeena Cho, co-author of The Anxious Lawyer , An 8-Week Guide to a Joyful and Satisfying Law Practice Through Mindfulness and Meditation (ABA) and partner at JC Law Group PC.
July 21, 2020 @ 1PM CST | Webinar
This session will feature a panel of defense attorneys with expertise in representing officers. These panelists will include Drew Findling, Immediate Past President of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers who also represents celebrities such as Gucci Mane and Cardi B, and Celeste Koeleveld, formerly a Criminal Division Chief at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York and an Executive Assistant Corporation Counsel at the New York City Law Department.
For more information and to register: https://www.fedbar.org/event/webinar-lawenforcementliabilitypt2/