Organizations wishing to support the LMJ Scholarship program can do so by:
- funding a scholarship student;
- offering an internship to a scholarship student; or
- mentoring a scholarship student during their three years of law school.
Donations to the scholarship program are encouraged at the following levels:
- $10,000 to support an aspiring diverse lawyer for their first year of law school; or
- $30,000 to support an aspiring lawyer for three years of law school.
Sponsoring organizations benefit from the fresh perspectives, drive, and energy of their Fellows while enjoying the following recognition:
- Fellows are named for the sponsoring organization (e.g. The ABC Corporation Fellow).
- Sponsoring organizations are recognized at MCCA’s annual New York gala dinner, before an audience of more than 1,100 attendees, and at select MCCA events throughout the year.
- Sponsoring organizations are featured in all Fellowship-related press releases.
- Sponsoring organizations receive guaranteed press coverage regarding their support of the Fellowship Program at least twice per year in MCCA’s magazine, Diversity & the Bar®, with a circulation of 35,000.
- Sponsoring organizations’ names are sent, with Fellowship promotional materials, to every ABA accredited law school in the country.
- Sponsoring organizations are listed on the Law School Admissions Council web site in connection with LSAC’s promotion of the MCCA Scholarship Program.
- Sponsoring organizations are listed on MCCA’s web site.
To learn more, please contact: Sophia Piliouras at (202) 739-5902 or via email email@example.com