C-Suite Leadership Institute
The C-Suite Leadership Institute (the “Program”) is an effort by senior leaders in the legal community to effectively change the landscape of the legal profession at its highest levels, specifically in the C-Suite as general counsel in Fortune 500 companies. The Program provides a platform for senior leaders to identify, develop, and promote talented attorneys of color. It is structured with panels, workshops, and individual meetings with influential leaders.
As we continue to follow the directives of our elected officials and prioritize the health and safety of our community, we have decided this year to host the Program virtually. The Program panels will feature insights from Fortune 1000 GCs, consultants, and executive search professionals, and focus on topics such as leadership development, executive presence, communications, corporate governance, and crisis management. There will also be group sessions and networking opportunities to promote networking amongst peers and leaders.
2020 C-Suite Leadership Institute Recap
- Average tenure of experience 15-20 years.
- Direct report to General Counsel or within 2 reporting levels to General Counsel.
- Applicant must manage at least 5 full-time attorneys and is the lead attorney advising a business.
- MCCA members will be given priority but all attorneys of color are encouraged to apply.
* If you are an early or mid-career lawyer or are a senior in-house counsel who is an individual contributor, MCCA is offering a 12-month program as part of our Sources of Success program. Please click here for more information.