2020 Rising Stars Nominations
The 2020 Rising Stars Call for Nominations is now open! MCCA’s Rising Stars is an annual list featuring stellar attorneys whose accomplishments and dedication to the legal profession and to their community place them among those “attorneys to watch”. The MCCA Rising Stars may be of different ages and at varying stages in their careers, but they all possess the love of law, ambition, and pursuit of excellence, while possessing a compassion for those in need and a strong desire to give back to others.
Selected Rising Stars will be profiled and recognized on our website and social media, honored at our annual Creating Pathways to Diversity Conference in New York on October 27 and given one (1) VIP ticket to our 2020 Diversity Gala in New York on October 28. The profiles of all the past Rising Star honorees can be found here.
Eligibility Requirements for MCCA’s Rising Stars:
- Minimum of eight years of experience in the legal profession.
- Show outstanding achievement and leadership in the legal profession.
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to diversity, inclusion & equity; community service and pro bono work.
- Previous MCCA Rising Stars are not eligible.
- There is no age requirement or limit.
- Companies and law firms may nominate more than one attorney, but only one may be chosen from that company or firm.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
Please complete the Rising Stars nomination form below and submit all requested documents for full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed, and inaccurate information will void the nomination.