2021 Rising Stars Nominations
Selected Rising Stars will be profiled and recognized on our website and social media throughout the year and honored at our 2021 Creating Pathways to Diversity Conference on October 12. The profiles of all the past Rising Star honorees can be found here and their sponsored spotlight videos can be found here.
Our goal is for the honorees to embody a wide representation, including race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, attorneys with disabilities, geographic location and practice area.
Eligibility Requirements for MCCA’s Rising Stars:
- Past MCCA Rising Stars are NOT eligible.
- Past nominees who were NOT selected ARE encouraged to reapply.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in the legal profession.
- Show outstanding achievement and leadership in the legal profession.
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion, community service and pro bono work.
- There is no age requirement or limit.
- Companies and law firms may choose to proffer more than one person, but an organization will not be represented by more than one attorney in the final group.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
Please complete the Rising Stars nomination form below and submit all requested documents for full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed, and inaccurate information will void the nomination.
We will not accept late or incomplete nominations.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.