2019 Rising Stars Nominations
2019 Rising Stars nomination form is now open!
Selected Rising Stars will be profiled in MCCA’s flagship publication Diversity & the Bar®, honored at our annual Creating Pathways to Diversity Conference in New York on October 15 and given one (1) VIP ticket to our 2019 Diversity Gala in New York on October 16.
Eligibility Requirements for MCCA’s Rising Stars:
- Minimum of eight years of experience in the legal profession.
- Show outstanding achievement and leadership in the legal profession.
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to diversity, inclusion & equity; community service and pro bono work.
- Previous MCCA Rising Stars are not eligible.
- There is no age requirement or limit.
- Companies and law firms may nominate more than one attorney, but only one may be chosen from that company or firm.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
Please complete the Rising Stars nomination form below and submit all requested documents for full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed, and inaccurate information will void the nomination.
Deadline for nominations: Tuesday, April 30, 2019