MCCA Rising Stars
MCCA is proud to announce the Top 20 Rising Stars of 2020! As we push for greater equity and systemic change, it is more important than ever we celebrate the achievements of these 20 talented diverse attorneys leading the charge for systemic change in their communities and workplaces.
The 2020 MCCA Rising Stars will be profiled and recognized on our website and social media and honored at our Creating Pathways to Diversity Virtual Conference on October 27.
2020 Rising Stars
Atlanta Office Development Partner,
Senior Litigation Counsel,
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
Associate General Counsel,
Deputy General Counsel & Information Governance Counsel,
Norfolk Southern Corporation
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
M. Janine Jjingo
Partner, Banking Group,
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Ely Juarez Pennant
Goodwin Procter LLP
Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
Senior Privacy Counsel,
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
Wilmer Cutler Picking Hale and Dorr LLP
Bernard Williams Jr.
Director, Global Head of Anti-Money Laundering Governance & Compliance Training,
Associate Vice President, Litigation Employment Department,
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Minimum of eight years of experience in the legal profession.
- Show outstanding achievement and leadership in the legal profession.
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to diversity, inclusion & equity; community service and pro bono work.
- Previous MCCA Rising Stars are not eligible.
- There is no age requirement or limit.
- Companies and law firms may nominate more than one attorney, but only one may be chosen from that company or firm.
- Self-nominations are accepted.