2020 Rainmakers Award Nomination
The 2020 Rainmakers Call for Nominations is now open! MCCA’s Annual List of Rainmakers proves that the profession has talented diverse attorneys who also have valuable client development skills. MCCA honors attorneys from across the nation who have achieved success through innovative, consistent and proactive business development. Their success stories offer insight and value to attorneys at every career stage.
The Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA) will profile and recognize the 2020 Rainmaker honorees on our website and social media. We will also honor them for their accomplishments at MCCA’s 2020 Creating Pathways to Diversity Conference on October 27 and at the 2020 Diversity Gala on October 28 in New York. The profiles of all the past Rainmaker honorees can be found here.
Our goal is for the honorees to embody a wide representation in several areas, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, geographic location and practice area. Women who are not an ethnic minority are welcome to apply or be nominated.
- Past recipients of our Rainmakers award WILL NOT be eligible.
- Past candidates who were NOT selected ARE encouraged to reapply.
- Nominated attorneys must have a proven record of compiling a book of business exceeding $5 million annually, including over the past 3 years.
- Nominated attorneys must have demonstrated extraordinary commitment and service to the community.
- Nominated attorneys must have outstanding pro bono contributions. Please provide details on the number of clients served, numbers of hours contributed, impact of the service on clients, and/or the impact of the service on a pro bono program and/or community.
- Firms may choose to proffer more than one person, but a firm will not be represented by more than one attorney in the final group.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
Please complete the Rainmaker Nomination Application below and submit all requested documents for full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
We will not accept late or incomplete submissions.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact Sophia Piliouras, President, MCCA Advisory Practice at firstname.lastname@example.org.