2021 Rainmakers Award Nomination
MCCA will profile and recognize the 2021 Rainmaker honorees on our website and social media throughout the year. We will also honor them for their accomplishments at MCCA’s 2021 Creating Pathways to Diversity Conference on October 12 and at the 2021 Diversity Gala on October 13. The profiles of all the past Rainmaker honorees can be found here and their sponsored spotlight videos can be found here.
Our goal is for the honorees to embody a wide representation, including race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, attorneys with disabilities, geographic location and practice area.
- Past MCCA Rainmakers are NOT eligible.
- Past nominees who were NOT selected ARE encouraged to reapply.
- Nominated attorneys must have a proven record of compiling a book of business exceeding $5 million annually, including over the past 3 years.
- Nominated attorneys must have demonstrated extraordinary commitment and service to the community.
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion.
- Nominated attorneys must have outstanding pro bono contributions. Please provide details on the number of clients served, numbers of hours contributed, impact of the service on clients, and/or the impact of the service on a pro bono program and/or community.
- Firms may choose to proffer more than one person, but a firm will not be represented by more than one attorney in the final group.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
Please complete the Rainmaker Nomination Application below and submit all requested documents for full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
We will not accept late or incomplete nominations.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.