2019 Rainmakers Award Nomination
The 2019 Rainmakers Call for Nominations is now open! The Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA) plans to profile and select 10 prominent attorneys in the Spring 2019 Diversity & The Bar® magazine and honor their accomplishments at MCCA’s 2019 Global TEC Forum on April 4-5, 2019 in San Francisco, California. The profiles of the 2018 Rainmaker honorees can be found here.
Our goal is for the honorees to embody a wide representation in several areas, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, geographic location and practice area. Women who are not an ethnic minority are welcome to apply or be nominated.
- Past recipients of our Rainmakers award WILL NOT be eligible.
- Past candidates who were NOT selected ARE encouraged to reapply.
- Nominated attorneys must have a proven record of compiling a book of business exceeding $10 million annually, including over the past 3 years.
- Nominated attorneys must have demonstrated extraordinary commitment and service to the community.
- Nominated attorneys must have outstanding pro bono contributions. Please provide details on the number of clients served, numbers of hours contributed, impact of the service on clients, and/or the impact of the service on a pro bono program and/or community.
- Firms may choose to proffer more than one person, but a firm will not be represented by more than one attorney in the final group.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
Please complete the Rainmaker Nomination Application below and submit all requested documents for full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Deadline for nomination: January 31, 2019
We will not accept late or incomplete submissions.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact Sophia Piliouras, President, MCCA Advisory Practice at firstname.lastname@example.org.