2019 Rainmakers Award Nomination
The 2019 Rainmakers Call for Nominations has been extended! The Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA) will profile and recognize prominent attorneys in the Spring 2019 Diversity & The Bar® magazine then honor them for their accomplishments at MCCA’s 2019 Global TEC Forum on April 4-5, 2019 in San Francisco, California. The profiles of the 2018 Rainmaker honorees can be found here.
Our goal is for the honorees to embody a wide representation in several areas, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, geographic location and practice area. Women who are not an ethnic minority are welcome to apply or be nominated.
- Past recipients of our Rainmakers award WILL NOT be eligible.
- Past candidates who were NOT selected ARE encouraged to reapply.
- Nominated attorneys must have a proven record of compiling a book of business exceeding $5 million annually, including over the past 3 years.
- Nominated attorneys must have demonstrated extraordinary commitment and service to the community.
- Nominated attorneys must have outstanding pro bono contributions. Please provide details on the number of clients served, numbers of hours contributed, impact of the service on clients, and/or the impact of the service on a pro bono program and/or community.
- Firms may choose to proffer more than one person, but a firm will not be represented by more than one attorney in the final group.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
Please complete the Rainmaker Nomination Application below and submit all requested documents for full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Deadline for nomination: Friday, February 15, 2019
We will not accept late or incomplete submissions.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact Sophia Piliouras, President, MCCA Advisory Practice at firstname.lastname@example.org.