2018 Rainmakers Award Nomination
The 2018 Rainmakers Call for Nominations is closed. The profiles of the 2018 MCCA Rainmakers can be found here.
Our goal is for the honorees to embody a wide representation in several areas, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, geographic location and practice area. Women who are not an ethnic minority are welcome to apply or be nominated.
- Past recipients of our Rainmakers award WILL NOT be eligible.
- Past candidates who were NOT selected ARE encouraged to reapply.
- Nominated attorneys must have a proven record of compiling a book of business exceeding $5 million annually, including over the past 3 years.
- Nominated attorneys must have demonstrated extraordinary commitment and service to the community.
- Nominated attorneys must have outstanding pro bono contributions. Please provide details on the number of clients served, numbers of hours contributed, impact of the service on clients, and/or the impact of the service on a pro bono program and/or community.
- Firms may choose to proffer more than one person, but a firm will not be represented by more than one attorney in the final group.
- Self-nomination is accepted.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact Sophia Piliouras, President, MCCA Advisory Practice at firstname.lastname@example.org.