2018 Rainmakers Award Nomination
The 2018 Rainmakers Call for Nominations is now open! The Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA) plans to profile and select 10 prominent diverse attorneys in the Spring 2018 Diversity & The Bar® magazine and honor their accomplishments at MCCA’s 2018 Global TEC Forum on April 12-13, 2018 in Austin, Texas. The profiles of the 2017 Rainmaker honorees can be found here.
Our goal is for the honorees to embody a wide representation in several areas, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, geographic location and practice area. Women who are not an ethnic minority are welcome to apply or be nominated.
- Past recipients of our Rainmakers award WILL NOT be eligible.
- Past candidates who were NOT selected ARE encouraged to reapply.
- Nominated attorneys must have a proven record of compiling a book of business exceeding $5 million annually, including over the past 3 years.
- Nominated attorneys must have demonstrated extraordinary commitment and service to the community.
- Nominated attorneys must have outstanding pro bono contributions. Please provide details on the number of clients served, numbers of hours contributed, impact of the service on clients, and/or the impact of the service on a pro bono program and/or community.
- Firms may choose to proffer more than one person, but a firm will not be represented by more than one attorney in the final group.
- Self-nomination is accepted.
Please complete the Rainmaker Nomination Application below and submit all requested documents for full consideration. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Deadline for nomination – February 2, 2018. We will not accept late or incomplete submissions.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact Sophia Piliouras, Senior Counsel, Director of Education and Research at Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org.