The 2019 Call for Nominations for Rainmakers Award is now open! The Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA) will profile and recognize 10 prominent attorneys in the Spring 2019 Diversity & The Bar® magazine then honor them for their accomplishments at MCCA’s 2019 Global TEC Forum on April 4-5, 2019 in San Francisco, California.
The deadline for nominations is January 31, 2019. We will not accept late or incomplete submissions.
- Past recipients of our Rainmakers award WILL NOT be eligible.
- Past candidates who were NOT selected ARE encouraged to reapply.
- Nominated attorneys must have a proven record of compiling a book of business exceeding $10 million annually, including over the past 3 years.
- Nominated attorneys must have demonstrated extraordinary commitment and service to the community.
- Nominated attorneys must have outstanding pro bono contributions. Please provide details on the number of clients served, numbers of hours contributed, impact of the service on clients, and/or the impact of the service on a pro bono program and/or community.
- Firms may choose to proffer more than one person, but a firm will not be represented by more than one attorney in the final group.
- Self-nomination is accepted.