Employer of Choice Award
- alignment of diversity activities and principles with long-term, corporate-wide strategic initiatives;
- commitment from senior leadership that translates into measurable objectives at the business unit level;
- use of metrics and/or scorecards for accountability (impact, effectiveness and sustainability);
- compensation of senior management in the legal department tied to the results of diversity efforts;
- substantive training programs;
- demonstrated institutional implementation or design of policies and practices that support people in doing their best work and developing to their fullest potential;
- leadership through creating an environment that eliminates barriers to communication and encourages everyone’s contribution; and
- formal programs or policies that value, encourage, and enable individual attorney growth and improvement (e.g. mentoring, skills development seminars, etc.).
2021 EOC Award National Winner
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
2020 EOC Award National Winner
Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
2019 EOC Award National Winner
Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
2019 EOC Award Regional and International Winners
Click on the logos below to view the regional and inaugural international winners’ videos presented at the 2019 Diversity Gala awards ceremony.
2018 EOC Award National Winner
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
2018 EOC Award Regional Winners
Click on the logos below to view the regional winners’ videos presented at the 2018 Diversity Gala awards ceremony.
2017 EOC Award Finalists
Click on the logos below to view the finalists’ videos presented at the 2017 Diversity Gala awards ceremony.
Past EOC Honorees
The Employer of Choice Awards are presented at the MCCA Diversity Gala. Click below to view the complete list of our past EOC honorees.