Company: Walmart Legal
Position: Associate Counsel, Employment – Litigation Support Group
Location: Bentonville, AR
What you’ll do at Walmart:
- Developing and fostering relationships with business partners
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies, assesses and manages risk to the company
- Manages financial resources and processes
- Monitors corporate governance processes and procedures
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides legal advice and counsel to the company
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Provides support for business transactions and projects involving legal risk
- 5 years legal experience post-degree.
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- License to practice law in at least one state.