N – Gen Advisory Board
The N-Gen (Next Generation) Advisory Board is comprised of in-house and law firm attorneys who help MCCA drive the conversation to inspire change in the legal profession through programs, networking and training. The N-Gen Advisory Board members will have intimate opportunities to network with our Board of Directors and will have first access to many MCCA events, including our C-Suite Leadership Initiative and Equity Track.
The N-Gen Advisory Board members will serve 2 year terms and will
assist MCCA in pursuing its mission in the following ways:
- Generate cutting-edge ideas for programming and events;
- Help identify and prepare the next generation of MCCA leadership;
- Develop and support MCCA’s educational and training programs;
- Optimize MCCA networking events; and
- Increase the value of MCCA membership.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who have demonstrated commitment to improving diversity and inclusion within their own corporate legal departments or law firms. General counsel of small public companies, division or deputy general counsels of a large companies and senior associates or partners at law firms who meet the criteria listed below are encouraged to apply.
Criteria for N-Gen Advisory Board Member:
- Must be an attorney working in an MCCA member organization (Corporate and/or Firm Affiliate Network);
- Must be a recognized leader within the corporate legal departments or law firm as demonstrated by internal leadership positions; and
- Must have between 12 to 20 years of practice experience.
- Attend 4 Board meetings annually (3 will be in person at MCCA’s signature conferences) and 1 will be via conference call; and
- Must be able to promote and/or assist in the promotion and support of MCCA programs, events and training.
For more information please contact email@example.com.