N – Gen Advisory Board
The N-Gen Advisory Board (N-GEN) helps MCCA drive the conversation to inspire change in the legal profession through programs, networking and education. N-GEN is comprised of dynamic general counsel of small public companies, division or deputy general counsels of large companies and law firm partners who have demonstrated commitment to improving diversity and inclusion within their own organizations. N-GEN board members engage and network with our Board of Directors and have special access to MCCA events, including our C-Suite Leadership Institute/ In-House Counsel Summit.
The N-Gen Advisory Board members serve 2 year terms and will
assist MCCA in pursuing its mission in the following ways:
- Generate cutting-edge ideas for programming and events;
- Help identify and prepare the next generation of MCCA leadership;
- Develop and support MCCA’s educational and training programs;
- Support MCCA as a brand ambassador;
- Optimize MCCA networking events; and
- Increase the value of MCCA membership.
Criteria for N-Gen Advisory Board Member:
- Must be an attorney working in an MCCA member organization (Corporate or Law Firm);
- Must be a recognized leader within the corporate legal departments or law firm as demonstrated by internal leadership positions; and
- Must have between 12 to 25 years of practice experience.
- Attend 4 Board meetings annually (3 will be in person at MCCA’s signature conferences) and 1 will be via conference call; and
- Must be able to promote and/or assist in the promotion and support of MCCA programs, events and education.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.